ElectromagneticWorks just released its first version of EMWorks Xpress which is free and fully functional first-pass electromagnetic simulation tool. You can use EMWorks Xpress to perform basic electrostatic, magnetotstatic, and S-parameters analysis. Even if you have never used a finite element simulation software, you will find EMWorks Xpress very easy to use.
Please join our webinar to explore this new plug-in. You will get your free copy at the end of the webinar.
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 02:00 pm EST
EMWorks’ team is excited to be exhibiting at the APEC 2014 Conference in Fort Worth, Texas, from March 16th to March 21st, 2014.
Come by our booth #1145 to see EMS in action and be sure to attend our seminar on how EMS can handle power electronics!
As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipments and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics.